Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Intro to WIN2INC

Hi, I would like to tell you about WININC2. This small nonprofit based organization started back in 1997 with me. I had become homeless and among other things. I had it in my heart that after being homeless for 2 weeks that I would give back out of this, what I call a blessing. I have basically been a one gal show with this org. for over 10 years. WIN has had a Drop In Center & Transitional Living house for Women and Men back in the late 90's and into the early 2000. This organization needs you, you who have a passion in this area. I have been so blessed in giving to WIN it;s incredible. Anyway, God took a woman like me, not perfect to turn around and help others. I am in the process of through Faith, looking to be blessed with a couple of buildings and continuing on with the journey. The buildings will house, cloth, feed and educate this underserved people of all walks of life. This is a journey of love and grace. Let me know how you feel and especially if you want to be apart of. Thank you dearly, Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment